Five Hundred!!!!!

Ten years into blogging, it struck me that I must dedicate the five hundredth post to all of you readers and the little wisdom that has dawned on me ( or so I want to believe!!!).

If you have been a regular reader of my blog, you would know by now that my thoughts have improved and my words sound less loud. It may be that I am getting older and wiser, or older and stronger, or older and quiet.

Whatever it is, it makes me feel thankful

- For all the knots it has helped remove in my head;
- For all the connections it has helped me make;
- For all the experiences it has helped me register;

I intended to close this blog and work on a new one, but I guess I will continue to keep this site on for it has helped me big time in my highs and lows over the last ten years.

I have not had too much time and mind to blog for sometime now and I am working hard to improve on my time management skills. I will share what I learn from my experience for sure and will continue writing.

Thanks to one and all of you readers for keeping my cheer on!!!

THANKS A BUNCH and KEEP WATCHING this page once in a while for some interesting slices of life's tour.



Comments

Wencina said…
Continue to write and experience the joy of making people think..God bless
Manjunath Raj said…
Great job Deeps! Keep it going! 500 blog post and 10 years...both are big milestones in pursuing your passion. Please continue the great job :)

Popular posts from this blog

How are you placed today?

Sargam - A 1992 Movie Review

Thappad - A slap!